Monday, March 13, 2006

Project Runway is my Future

We are here today to talk about my love of Project Runway. If you don't know what I am talking about I suggest introduce yourself to this amazing show. Reality TV+ Fashion= Project Runway (PR for short). Quick summary for those of you who don't yet know of its wonders. PR is on Bravo on Wednesdays at 10:00 eastern standard (right after Lost's time slot on ABC so you can watch both!). It is a bunch of semi-amateur designers and they are given all these wicked cool (that's new England talking for ya) design challenges and after they (sometimes) finish them they have a Runway show and then Heidi Klum and Michael Kors decide whether they are in or out. Okay I really suck at explaining... So I suggest you go watch the show... They have marathons all the time! But the Season 2 finale is coming up soon and I am so excited! Will it be Santino, Chloe or Daniel? No one knows!! If you didn't watch last year (Jay Won!!), for the finale they all have their own collection for the runway for Fashion Week. It is such a cool show. I wish i could be on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home