Saturday, February 11, 2006

Obsessions

So I should be doing my homework but homework is boring so I am going to do this instead. Welcome to my life of procrastination. So my two new obsessions....These cute rhinestone trimmed fake Tortoise shell sun glasses I bought at H&M and the band "The Fray". The glasses are so cute and glamorously over the top. I wore them around Boston this weekend while walking around and I felt like a movie star with diamond encrusted sunglasses. They will be my new best friend this summer or now... same diff. The Fray on the other hand is so cool. I bought this CD on a whim... I had a 10$ Best Buy gift card and their CD was on sale for $9.99. I had downloaded their free song, Over My Head (Cable Car) on Itunes and liked it a while back, so I bought it. Good decision!! (For once) I love their sound. They have a piano... which I am a big fan of.... bands with pianos I mean not the interment..... Which I am still a big fan of. It makes them sound more delicate a guess. But they still have guitars (not another Keane on our hands). The only thing thin common with Keane is that they are one of VH1's artists to watch... also they might be British (another thing I am a fan of... British guys!!) But I am not sure. You can't tell by some ones singing voice whether they are British or not.... I always found that funny. The lead singers voice is still really good... he has a great range... not like most rockers who kinda stay on the same level. His voice is smooth not scratchy. I love it. I wanted to pick a song to tell you that I liked the best but I couldn't pick one... their single is Over My Head though so download that one!!! Also VH1.com might have some free stuff for listening.

So I was reading my new Elle Girl Magazine I got in the mail today... yeah I am obsessed with Fashion Magazines if you haven't found out. So I was reading this article on Prom Dresses and they said... and I quote "There are only a few occasions in your life when you always remember what you wore: Prom, Your Wedding, Getting your first Oscar etc." of course by Oscar they meant the award movie stars receive but guess what I thought they meant when I first read this (something only I, or an other fashion obsessed person would think of) When you get you First Oscar De La Renta. I have a problem. I must go now and do some homework... I need to force my brain with Algebra, Chemistry and Economics to knock some since into me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://vevlygmi.com/qmbp/kysq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://hfvimxop.com/qfqk/ctpz.html]Cool site[/url]

11:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

11:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://vevlygmi.com/qmbp/kysq.html | http://kyflbzwm.com/sivw/zfqo.html

11:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home