Monday, March 13, 2006

SarahLovesNordstrom

So i just got some Nordstrom catologs in the mail. You see NH is Nordstrom-less (tear, tear) so i have to do without it until i visit in NY or CT. My Grandmother knows how much I love their stores so she always forwards her catologs to me. I just got the January and Febuary ones... and bye golly i am so excited, they have EVERYTHING there! If I was rich (which i am not) i think i would buy the whole store!! so I am gonna go do an overview of all my fav stuff do you guys can get as excited as i am.... Spring Clothes Fever!!

The January one, not liking the clothes as much as the Febuary (crocet is not my thing... a little too hippyish for my taste... and that is saying something!) but the acessories made me swoon! There is this one bag (Francesco Biasia, $388) that was white (they called it "chalk") and woven and studded with bunches of buckles. it is so beautiful! this woven thing is really in... lots of bags and belts. Also Michael Kors, my favorite PR Judge (Project Runway... Duh!), has this gorgeous woven shoe colection. The sandles are to die for.. they are last years gladiators! Some have Berkinstock-ish vibe but they are definatly a classic. There is this other Kate Spade Purse.... OMG!! Sorry I don't want to be so cliche using that 6th grade IM term, but still... it deserves that excitement. It is structured with this perfecly graphic flower print (not too 60's... just right!...how goldilocks of me) with her usual perfectly weatherd leather accents, in red. If i had $395 i'd buy it! But the Sunglasses!! there was an oversize aviator Marc Jacobs one too that makes me melt.

The Febuary one had so much cute stuff. i just want to say... that i love Chloe. her stuff is so adorable and she has the cutest name (i am so naming my kid that!). There was also this Diane Von Furstenberg chiffon blouse with large poka dots that i loved. Ohhh and there is this Betsey Johnson wester inspired messenger bag that if i had $325 i would use as a back pack!

Okay that is enough of me whining about all the stuff i can't afford until i get famous (a dream... in the distance) so i will stop now. Hopefully you got a little excited like i did... but maybe you need the visual thing. Click on my designer links to actually see the things i am gushing about... plus more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home