Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New Direction

Okay so i havn't written any thing in a while because i admit i got a little bored... and creeped out about a live journal kinda thing so i am going to turn over to what i really wanted this blog to be about from the beginning... my two loves... Fashion and Music. They are my world and i could talk on and on about the two.

Today at school i wore a cami style tank top (Lt Blue) over a tshirt (blue green) with a cute black leather belt around the middle. All this with black jeans and my black and pink converses. I had just gotten my Lucky Magazine in the mail and the high belt over shirt thing is everywhere and i thought it looked really cute plus i have a whole draw full of really cool vintage belts that i never know what to do with. So i gave it a try and i really liked the way it looked... the belt, (which was thick and i wore it right above my belly button) was extreamly slimming on me. So i wore it to school. I guess the rest of my school doesn't read Lucky!! I got a bunches of looks (Which i don't mind... i actually get a secret high from people checking out my outfit... it makes me more confident that it caught their eye, either in a good or bad way. I love it even more when they try to copy it!!) Two girls (seperatly) told me it was intresting...meaning they didn't like it. One of the girls i am not really friends with and if i wasn't such a nice kid i could have snaped at her. she was wearing an Aeropostle sweatshirt, jeans and Phat Farm shoes... wow she is really original (it is hard to type sarcasim)!! Don't critisize fashion risks if you are two afraid to take one yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home