Saturday, May 27, 2006

My New Camera

Ahh.. my new digital camera is a slice of heaven. It is the most beautiful object I have ever laid my eyes on. Being a design person myself, many of my decisions in life are based on beauty. Of course that is only for shopping purchases like pretty perfume bottles and pink cell phones and things like that, not with guys and friends and stuff (I'm not THAT superficial!) So anyway... When I was in Staples picking out my camera I was simply drawn to My 5.0 mega pixel Kodak Easy Share V550 but not out of the fact is has a great zoom or how easy it is to use, I loved it because it was black, little and had a giant screen! The semi-cute staples guy kept on showing me all these other silver cameras and telling me all these superior facts about their memory and what not and all I said was.... "I really want the black one.. It's pretty!" He was kinda laughing at me at that point, after realizing I couldn't be persuaded. It was love at first sight.... What can I say! Well despite my unrational decision, this camera is really amazing on every level... Not just looks and design (all though it really is top notch!!) So I guess in some cases it pays to be superficial... That is the lesson learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home