Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Goodwill

I have to say... even though alot of people find it gross... that i love the Goodwill. Some stores are better than others but they always have something. Maybe it's my obsession with anything old or maybe it is my eye for finding purposes in purpose less items but i could really live in Goodwill. If you know what to look for that place is amazing. I bought a gorgeous vintage London Fog trench there for $5. Now a days London Fog sells the coats in their new coat collection for over $1,000!! It is in perfect condition too! I also found this beautiful hand crocheted blanket in rainbow colors and completely one of a kind for only$5. I just want to eliminate the gross rumors and let everyone know that if you know where to dig... Goodwill is full of hidden gems just waiting to be cherished!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home