Saturday, November 18, 2006

+ 44

When I first heard +44 I was rocking out in my car to FNX, my fav radio station. It was their single When Your Heart Stops Beating and I have to admit I didn’t know. This new band actually includes Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker from Blink 182. It seems that the whole band that had produced the peppy punk rock we have come to know and love through out childhood is splitting up and doing their own thing (for the time being). First it was the fantastic Angels and Airwaves fronted by Tom Delonge the unmistakable voice of Blink 182 and now it is +44. I recommend visiting their website to listen to When Your Heart Stops Beating ASAP! It is a great song, one that if you hear once, you will have it in your head all day. I’d buy the CD now before they sell out to MTV (they were sadly on TRL today) so you can say you were into them before all the rage occurred!

"I'll be there when your heart stops beating
I'll be there when your last breath's taken away
In the dark, When there's no-one listening
In the times when we both get carried away"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home