Saturday, November 18, 2006

New Font, New FashionOutcast

So… If for some strange reason you have been following this blog (which I am pretty sure no one is due to my lack of comments) I am sorry because I am turning the whole thing around basically because this thing is sucking.

The term FashionOutcast was created by me in the creation of this blog. Now it is sort of my little known trademark, alter ego if you would. My email, SN, and a lot of other things are being inspired by this one term but the one thing I created it for is slacking! FashionOutcast is just a person whose fashion choices (or all choices for that matter) set them apart from others making them a bit of an outcast. The point of this blog in the beginning was to branch out to others who share this same disability (if you could call it that) and teach them that it is cool to break the mold. Whether it is fashion or music or anything really I believe people need to experience everything and judge for themselves what they think is cool, not what your friends or MTV does.

Now I think I am going to continue with that original mission statement and try to branch out to as many people as I can. This is a judgment free place. Sure this started out with fashion but I think I am going to turn this into a blog of knowledge. Things I think are cool, things you think are cool, just a giant exchange of ideas. Websites, blogs, clothes, designers, music, art, movies, tv, anything that inspires me that I think would inspire my audience I will post. I want people to comment and share. Email me at FashionOutcast@hotmail.com if you have anything you want me to mention or check out.

If you come across this blog by accident or find it on a link randomly I urge you to book mark it. Life is about experiencing things and discovering things. Here is an opportunity to do so and I urge you to take the chance because life is to short to second guess yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home