Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas Stress

ahh...so many gifts to buy i think i am going to have a melt down. i always want to get the perfect gift... i am too hard on myself. I am also trying to write my own list for my mom so her shopping is easier (and i am hard to please!)I really want a nice pair of worn brown boots (low heel cuz i am tall) to wear with all my skirts. I have 3 styles i really like... Harness, Engineer, and Roper boots. Put aside that i am money concious and really want to find a pair around 100$ but because of my size 12 feet it is really hard. I tried the mens but they all just look too masculine. I swear when i have my own footwear line someday.... we are going up to size 12!!

School was alright today, My film didn't come out from my photography class so i have to re-shoot the roll which is a bummer but i like using the schools camera (it has a huge zoom on it) so basicly for the rest of the day, whenever i saw a possible picture i just stopped where i was and took it... it was fun... one kid ran into me. I also started my painting (see last post) and it already looks really cool. I have a concert tommorow also... it is a big deal... with the chior, orchestra, and Symphonic Band (which i am in).. i am excited because i have a mini oboe solo-soli kinda deal! im gonna go find my boots! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home