Saturday, December 17, 2005

La La La

I am in a good mood... i got comment number 2 today! (thanks kim) it suprizes me that people actually read this stuff! but whatever. I went shopping today and blew 85 bucks at Best Buy. All on DVDs!!! and because i got over 75 dollors worth of stuff i got a free 10$ gift card... it is their promotion i guess... i was really excited. i am a bit of a movie buff and i think a good DVD is a perfect present for any one, Male or Femail, Kid or Adult. For the guys just do the new comedy classics (that is what i call them any way)... Anchor Man, Office Space, Zoo Lander, Dodgeball. All of those are the funnest movies i have seen in a while! For girls just go for a classic romantic. Or you can do what i did for my friend and give them a self-made DVD colection from a favorite Sexy actor with two or three classic titles that are just asking for a marathon party!! Today i just watched Barefoot in the park for the first time... it was so cute. I love older movies... and period ones (if you haven't seen the new Pride and Predudice go now!!) because the fashion is so inspiring. when i become a famous designer (which i will!) i can just picture my self renting old movies and creating a whole line inspired by just one!! I can't wait! well no i think i am going to put on my fav radio station (look at my links and play it online... you won't regret it!) and bake sugar cookies from a recipe i got from Allrecipes.com ( really cool site). I have to babysit from 6 to 1230 tonight so i need my sugar... preferably some coffee and Powerade aswell!!! i will try to post some pics later ... comment please ( i love it when you all do)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home