Saturday, November 26, 2005

Instead...

So... i skipped the parade and went to the mall to look for jobs to help pay for my expensive shopping habit. I only applyed to Old Navy and Build-a-Bear. It sucks because all the good jobs require you to be over 18 which i am not so i get stuck with these. I don't mind Old Navy... their accesories are cute and i like Build-a-Bear because i like little kids plus my best friend works there. i can't wait till i have money... i need some cashmere... yummy! i am looking online for watches. i lost my cute Kenneth Cole one that i bought this summer and i need a new one. i was looking at Paul Frank but scence i am a loser and have trouble reading any non digital clock i am looking at a cute retro plastic one. if anyone has any cute brand ideas for a cheap skate like me send a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home