Saturday, November 26, 2005

Purpose

alright... The purpose of my glorious blog. um i don't know. Before i decided to pursue a career in fashion I was extremely interested (and I still am) in fashion magazines. Now this is my magazine I guess yet I can talk about whatever the hell I want and probaly no one will read it!! woo hoo! well any way... the basic writings of this blog will be about fashion, movies, music, tv, things going on in my life, random therorys and comments about things etc etc. so if you happen to come across this baby... read a little bit, post a comment, or check out my AWESOME links, which i would like to talk about now. alright... i just want to explain the unselfexplanitory. FNX... the best radio station in the world. They have a button you can press on there website were you can listen to the station online so if you are in to the alternative music scene then check this out! Get Lippy is this weird... i think british website about fashion and famous people and pop culture. it is really cute. then there is P the Giraffe... my good friends brothers website. he makes all these cool movies about giraffes being killed... its actually hilarious! and the FIT (Fashion Institute of technology) is the school i am thinking about attending (i actually went there this summer for their summer live program). its wicked (very new england word there) awesome. so that's about it... i will add more later and maybe a list of cool blogs i like reading!! i have to go to a parade now because i am in a (gag!) Marching Band. No making fun please. Until next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home